Stop Asking Yourself as a Coach: How am I going to build my business coaching brand in the digital world? It’s not about “HOW”, it’s about WHOM…
If I look at my life, especially my coaching business in the digital world, they’re not about success after success. Conversely, they’re more about a repetitive act of things that didn’t work out, and my entrepreneur’s heart telling me: Try it again and again, and again…
I believe is about the great genius and heroism that lives within every beating heart surrounding us. Our entrepreneur coaching‘ journey begins by reconnecting with the seed we are born with. That seed is our essence, what we truly are, thus knowing the fruit we can offer to the world.
Connecting with our essence is achieved through silence, looking inside ourselves —one of the great learnings during my coaching certification was: Look inside you to bloom and discover your true vocation that reflects WHO you are… because the answer lies within yourself. You will realize that the entrepreneur coaching’s journey has begun when you dare to listen to the voice of your heart.
So now, who do you need to become to build your coaching brand in the online world? Drop your fears! The biggest obstacle to building our online coaching business is the fear of letting go of what we “think” we have, leaving our comfort zone. A.K.A “leaping into the void ” or “the journey through the desert.”
Feeling that discomfort confronts us with all our unconscious fears. Has it happened to you? Are you afraid to get out of the current and expose yourself as you are? You are afraid of making mistakes, failing, and fooling yourself, right? And you fear, more than anything, what people might think of you.
We are used to being customers and consumers, not being sellers, right? Are you afraid of looking like the dirty car saleswoman? Behind our aversion to the word “sell” hides our deep fear of rejection.
Now I ask you: what would you do if you were not afraid? Overcoming your fears is about authentically going beyond yourself, being as you are. It no longer matters so much what we have studied, the status, the curriculum, the International Coaching Federation credential. What truly counts is your ability to offer your voice and talent and connect with those who want to buy what you offer.
Now I ask you as a coach, what dreams do you have hidden in a drawer?
Feel them right now; remember them. It’s time to open the drawer, dust off our dreams, and go for them.
With open arms I make this call to you…
Do you want to build your successful coaching brand? Stop asking yourself “how” and start asking yourself who you need to become to achieve it.
1. What price are you willing to pay for it?
2. How much do you want to be who you want to be?
3. How willing are you to do what needs to be done?
This is where the big difference between the coaching entrepreneurs and those who fall by the wayside is. There’s no secret to writing a book or building a coaching brand. There is no a formula, you just have to be clear about these things:
1. Know where you want to go, with whom and why: Your vision, your tribe and, your niche.
2. Know your zone of genius and your talents: Who you are and who you want to become.
3. Commit to doing what needs to be done and don´t give up.
To achieve it, you need to change your inner speech, thoughts, and mindset. Words are so powerful, and it’s not just what you say to others. It’s what you say to yourself.
Every day starts working on your mental models, changing your limiting beliefs for empowering beliefs that help you achieve your goals and objective.
Look at yourself in the mirror every day and visualize yourself, as you would like to see, work on your body, your mind and your soul, help people, that will make you feel fulfilled. You will see how you become the CEO of millions-dollars coaching brand in this whole process. I am not there yet, but I am in the journey walking through my vivid vision.
And now you may be wondering, where do I start? Here is the thing:
- Find a mentor or coach.
- Focus on what you want = Please be Focused.
- Set short goals that you can measure and value.
- Take control and the reins of your life and your control of time.
- Exercise frequently.
- Read books that help you change your mindset and the way you communicate.
- Change your friendships and the way you relate. Surrounding with positive people.
- Take care of your health and your diet.
- Write your journal.
- Enjoy and be happy with your transformation.
- Create wealth and learn how to invest your money and generate new business models.
- Be attentive. Notice what you are noticing.
- Be consistent with what you think, feel and say and in this way, you will create the person you want to become.
I hope that helps! It´s not about how, it´s about whom.
If you want to know more about “HOW”, click here: (Strategy and digital implementation for coaching entrepreneurs)